Prev: Re: Figs for DSII and SGII Next: Re: Sneak Peek of Improved UFTWWWP.

[FT] Obsolete ships

From: "John M. Atkinson" <john.m.atkinson@e...>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 00:06:26 -0500
Subject: [FT] Obsolete ships

One of the ideas I was playing with for a while was to have a NRE
'mothball' or Reserve fleet with older ships which no longer quite cut
it on the front lines.	I wasn't sure how to represent this.  One
thought I had was to remove the more 'high-tech' weapons, and to make
the ones that were installed bulkier.  Any ideas on exactally how to peg
the ratio of 'modern' size to 'obsolete' size, and how to point-cost
them?

John M. Atkinson

Prev: Re: Figs for DSII and SGII Next: Re: Sneak Peek of Improved UFTWWWP.