Prev: Re: Crossover from GZGPedia List Next: [SGII] Spotters for snipers

Re: assemblying FT minis

From: PERRYG1@a...
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 20:46:20 EST
Subject: Re: assemblying FT minis

<<
 I'd like to second this motion.  Agents of Gaming changed over to the
"T"
 type slotta base stands for all their B5W ships in the middle of last
year.
 They were very small bases, and were also very weak.  In their infinite
 wisdom, AoG was packaging these horribly weak stands on all of their
minis -

 and as most of you know, many of the B5W minis are very large and heavy
(we
 call them "maxis" around here).  This caused a great many of the ships
 break off the top of the stand.  For this reason, I ordered and use
Full
 Thrust pewter bases for the ships that came with those stands.

 Chris >>
I agree, please keep the 12 point flight bases. I use them for all of my
"flying models"
regardless of make.

Perry

Prev: Re: Crossover from GZGPedia List Next: [SGII] Spotters for snipers