Prev: [ADMIN] List mods Next: [ADMIN] List mods

Re: [OT] Starfire economics/large battles was Re: Space Stations

From: Donald Hosford <hosford.donald@a...>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 14:40:51 -0500
Subject: Re: [OT] Starfire economics/large battles was Re: Space Stations

jim clem wrote:

> [...]

I stand corrected.  Sometimes I should remove my foot from my keyboard
before I talk.

> =========
>
> The early Starfire games, small books in microgame formats
>
> Starfire--basic rules
> Starfire 2--fighters and carriers
> Starfire 3--Empires (campaign rules)
>
> Much simpler than the newer rulesets.  Also much less flexible.  Guess
> I'm giving away my age.  8^)

Yess I have those too....I am showing my age also.  My friends and I had
many fun evenings playing "Starfire 3 Empires" in spite of the
organizational problems.

> Jim Clem, B.S.E.

Donald Hosford

Prev: [ADMIN] List mods Next: [ADMIN] List mods