Prev: Re: [OT] GW Space Fleet minis (was RE: assemblying FT minis) Next: Re: assemblying FT minis

RE: assemblying FT minis/GW Space Fleet Minis (compilation)

From: "Dean Gundberg" <dean.gundberg@n...>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 08:46:08 -0600
Subject: RE: assemblying FT minis/GW Space Fleet Minis (compilation)

Aaron wrote:
> >Another base that is useful but hard to get is the old GW space fleet
> >base, this is an ideal base and has a strong post and a large
footprint.

> Good luck; the original Space Fleet bases are now only available if
you
> find an original blister -- GWUK doesn't sell them any more, and
> GWUS never
> did.

I really must have gotten lucky then picking up 4 or so packs of just
bases
in the GW discount bin in Crazy Egor's booth at GenCon a couple of years
ago
:-)

> At 12:30 AM 2/17/99 -0800, Mark Shurtleff wrote:
> >. . . speaking of the old GW space fleet, is anyone on the list still
> >collecting these things?  I found a single blister of the 7782
Dictator
> >Battleship, and I'm kind of curious on how much it's worth . . .
>
> Not a whole lot, given that it's the "boarding" ship with the claws.
May
> be useful, though, in Battlefleet Gothic as an Ork ship, a boarding
> cruiser.  Lord knows, that's what I'd likely do with the five I've
got.
> (And I didn't even pay for most of 'em -- I got them because people
said,
> "You're taking these or you don't get anything else" when I bought
ships
> from 'em. ^_^; )

That is the one Space Fleet mini I never had a desire to find.	I have
pretty much gotten all of the Space Fleet minis I want....wait, I still
don't have a Thunderbolt Cruiser.  Anyone have an extra?

Dean

Prev: Re: [OT] GW Space Fleet minis (was RE: assemblying FT minis) Next: Re: assemblying FT minis