Prev: Re: Crossover from GZGPedia List Next: RE: assemblying FT minis

Re: [DSII] Usable Operational-level Rules

From: "John M. Atkinson" <john.m.atkinson@e...>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 08:45:14 -0500
Subject: Re: [DSII] Usable Operational-level Rules

Andrew & Alex wrote:

> John M. Atkinson <john.m.atkinson@erols.com> wrote:
> >Some time ago I picked up Hell in Microcosm, by Jim Webster (ain't
that
> >the chap who did Hellfire?) and published by Anchluss Publishing.
>     This sounds really interesting. Let us know when you done it,
thanks!

As you wish it.

http://www.angelfire.com/va/basileus/HiM.html

has writeups for Imperial regular troops and for local (emirate) forces
for the Islamic Fed--I'll be getting the IFLF, Revolutionary Guards, and
mercenary units up soon.  'Fraid it doesn't mean much without the rules,
but I'm not interested in infringing on anyone's copywrites--I like
people printing game rules, so I'm encouraging people to buy 'em.  Jim
Webster's stuff that I've seen has been good--I've also got Hell and
Fateful Decisions.

John M. Atkinson

Prev: Re: Crossover from GZGPedia List Next: RE: assemblying FT minis