Prev: Smite button Next: Re: assemblying FT minis

Re: Was: assemblying FT minis Now: about supply...

From: "Geo-Hex" <geohex@m...>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 10:50:26 +0000
Subject: Re: Was: assemblying FT minis Now: about supply...

> From: 	 "Thomas Barclay" <Thomas.Barclay@sofkin.ca>
> To:		 gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
> Date: 	 Tue, 16 Feb 1999 17:21:27 -0500
> Subject:	 Re: Was: assemblying FT minis Now: about supply...
> Reply-to:	 gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU

> So, I think folks like US have to point out to our retailers that a
> distributor that can't provide does us no good, and them no good, and
> folks like KR need to be aware and monitor their distributors for
> performance. And they need to arrange methods for those of us who get
> little or no service to spend our hard earned sheckels on their
> wonderful product.

We have extended our normal store discounts and shipping terms to
Canadian stores, so they can receive our goods via UPS and qualify
for free shipping as well.  I am well aware of the problems in Canada
at the moment, and the consolidation of distributors both here and in
Canada - but none of them are calling to order miniatures at the
moment, and it has been my experience that consolidation leads to
lower inventory levels industry wide.  I am no longer selling to
businesses that compete with each other, I am selling to regional
warehouses of a single company.

We will be adding a secure transaction area to the website, and hope
to add an online wholesale area as well, where stores can place and
TRACK their orders.  It just takes time and money, both of which are
always in short supply!!

KR