Prev: Re: [OT] GW Space Fleet minis (was RE: assemblying FT minis) Next: Smite button

Re: assemblying FT minis

From: "Geo-Hex" <geohex@m...>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 10:27:29 +0000
Subject: Re: assemblying FT minis

> Date: 	 Tue, 16 Feb 1999 14:16:06 -0800
> From: 	 Los <los@cris.com>
> To:		 gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
> Subject:	 Re: assemblying FT minis
> Reply-to:	 gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU

> mrjohn wrote:
>
> > through their distributors.   Store number 2 (at this point I'm
trying
> > avoid using names) claims that they order directly from Geo-Hex but
> > that the
> > Minis are out of stock all the time.  I'm not trying to collect
> > anything
> > that I think would be to rare (Its an NSL fleet), but with the last
2
> > orders
> > its taken over 3 months to get the minis.  Aggravating to say the
> > least.
> > Another local gamer is having the same problem but then we don't
have
> > a lot
> > of other options.
> >

> I'll add a "me too" to this. I want to order a bunch of Kra'Vak SG
stuff
> but I'm leery about waiting a  month or more to get in the goods...
>
> Los

I recently (last week) went out of stock on the Kra'Vak 25mm figures,
but until then no distributor and few stores would order the figures.
Like most of what I released last year, I sold it by mail order
retail or got stores to try them out when they called to order
something else.

KR

Prev: Re: [OT] GW Space Fleet minis (was RE: assemblying FT minis) Next: Smite button