Prev: Re: Sneak Peek of Improved UFTWWWP. Next: Re: Sneak Peek of Improved UFTWWWP.

[OT] GW Space Fleet minis (was RE: assemblying FT minis)

From: -MWS- <hauptman@c...>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 00:30:54 -0800
Subject: [OT] GW Space Fleet minis (was RE: assemblying FT minis)

At 08:17 AM 2/17/99 -0000, you wrote:
[snip]
>Another base that is useful but hard to get is the old GW space fleet
>base, this is an ideal base and has a strong post and a large
footprint.

. . . speaking of the old GW space fleet, is anyone on the list still
collecting these things?  I found a single blister of the 7782 Dictator
Battleship, and I'm kind of curious on how much it's worth . . .

Mark "Hauptmann" Shurtleff
  email: hauptman@sfcmd.com -or- hauptman@concentric.net
      The Gear Locker - http://www.sfcmd.com/HeavyGear
	  Full Thrust - http://www.sfcmd.com/fullthrust

 Finagle's Law:
   The perversity of the Universe tends towards the maximum.

Prev: Re: Sneak Peek of Improved UFTWWWP. Next: Re: Sneak Peek of Improved UFTWWWP.