Prev: [FTA] Call for Players - For The Alliance! Next: Bugs Mr. Rico, Millions of them!

RE: [FTA] Call for Players - For The Alliance!

From: Mike Wikan <MWikan@m...>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 18:15:30 -0800
Subject: RE: [FTA] Call for Players - For The Alliance!

Destroy the Rebel Scum!!! Crush them underboot!!

Umm...I'm interested..

Michael Wikan
Game Design
Slave Zero
Accolade, Inc.
http://www.slavezero.com
mwikan@accolade.com
wikan@sprintmail.com
"We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night
visit violence on those who would do us harm."-George Orwell