Prev: assemblying FT minis Next: ANother 25mm mini company

Re: ping?

From: Los <los@c...>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 14:15:27 -0800
Subject: Re: ping?

Thomas Barclay wrote:

> Sigh. I am still alive. I'm on both lists. I'm just too damn busy to
> read much or contribute much. Just bought some more FSE guys for SG2,
> and some more battletroops and terrain. I'm amassing some fair sized
> forces. Some day, I'll get them painted.....

I haven't gotten around to subbing to the other list yet? I figure my
main contribution for now will be to finish off the Rot Hafen story,
thus  filling in a big portion about the beginning of ISW-1. DO you
remember the name of the pedia list?

> Anyway, take care of yourself. I'll be in touch when I can and I
> definitely want to get down to meet you folk sometime. You and John A
> and my other pals from the list.

Had a fun SGII game the otehr day, working on the write ups and pics.
The guy who hosted it was using some Kryomek grav tanks and APCs which I
liked, Gonna try and snag some. Was running an NSL Panzer Grenadier
platoon  against some scruffy dirrt farms and their half asses Mercs.
They didn't last long. <grin>

> Take care buddy. Stay low, shoot centre of mass, and remember neither
> cars nor interior walls are cover against jacketed rounds....

Cheers...
Los

Prev: assemblying FT minis Next: ANother 25mm mini company