Prev: Re: OT: You guys aren't going to believe this.... Next: Re: [FTFB] Not ships, exactally. . .

Re: Small ships and SMLS & Killing Torp armed fleets.....

From: "Ahhh I've got you now!...what the hell do you mean I rolled 18 ones???!!! (B Fulton)" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 16:07:18 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Small ships and SMLS & Killing Torp armed fleets.....

>> Tom...I'm still waiting...	;-)
>
>patience! bloody hell, it's like i didn't have a degree to do or
>something.

Oh, come now, my man! Priorities!  :-)

>anyway:
>
>http://users.ox.ac.uk/~univ0938/gzg/misc.html

Woo!!!

>all i need now is something to link it to - is there an AAR where
indy's
>artistic torpedo skills are displayed?

Should be somewhere. I don't have any webbed in; all my webspace is
being
taken up by other FT stuff and Adventure Stories (tm).

>oh, and you also get a bonus button in this package. i thought it was
>about time we had this particular one in the flesh, so to speak ...

Yep, like the bonus button.  :-)

Mk
-
Daune: "How can you be asleep and getting ready at the same time?"

Indy: "I'm multi-tasking..."

Prev: Re: OT: You guys aren't going to believe this.... Next: Re: [FTFB] Not ships, exactally. . .