Prev: Re: Manuever warfare was:Anti-Tank guns Next: Re: Space Stations

RE Supertank

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 10:34:15 +0100
Subject: RE Supertank

DracSpy wrote:

> I think that I read some were that plasma can be effected by magnetic
> fields, this could work agents DFFG, and other weapons that created an

> exsposhion.

What I'm most interested in is: If you have magnetic "screens" strong
enough to deflect or defuse plasma, explosion-forged or kinetic
projectiles etc, and you don't use metallic armour - how do you stop
your
screens from frying the tank's own electronics?

(Or maybe I should ask: "how do you stop your screens from physically
disabling the tank's own electronics?" <g>)

Later,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: Manuever warfare was:Anti-Tank guns Next: Re: Space Stations