Prev: Re: FT and DS2 Interface Next: The Highest Duty, battle report

From: DracSpy@a...
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 21:06:51 EST

<<
[snip interesting cloaking rules]
One thing to clarify, when kurt and I fight our battles we are first and
 formost working under the framework of the Röt Hafen story and secondly
in
 competition with each other. Kr'rt is ROLE PLAYING the Kra'Vak
commander and
 is operating within character as he sees it, so he may do things that
as a
 human in a tournament type of game he might not consider doing. This is
what
 has made these battles interesting pieces to write up in the story.

 Los >>
It is an interesting way to write a story, I have done this with a story
set
in the Starfire Universe, in the Wing Commander Universe and I'm doing
that in
the Tufflyverse for The Highest Duty, part II should be done any day now
(I
have played the battle [a modifed starliner vs three K'rathri ships, one
cloaker, captured and two other mass 12 ships, out runned])
-Stephen

Prev: Re: FT and DS2 Interface Next: The Highest Duty, battle report