Prev: RE: [SG,DS, Colonial] Invasive Species Next: [FT] Quickie - Stats of FSE BB?

Re: [DS2] Anti-Tank guns

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 18:21:04 +0100
Subject: Re: [DS2] Anti-Tank guns

Tim Jones wrote:

> What has the TWA airline got to do with Tactical High Energy Laser
> (THEL) anti-artillery systems? Is this a new way to get rid of the >
competition ;-0

Temporary brain-death caused by getting all my food back the wrong way
for a day or so :-/ You're right, of course. I mixed TWA up with TRW
(who
build the THEL), and was thinking of the TRW THEL page at

http://www.trw.com/seg/sats/THEL.html

rather than a on-line air-line office <g>

> THEL is a joint U.S./Israeli effort to develop a laser to protect
Israel
> against  the Katusha missile threat http://www.smdc.army.mil/THEL.html

Nice to see the military thoughts on it, and not just the manufacturer's
advertisments :-)

Later,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: RE: [SG,DS, Colonial] Invasive Species Next: [FT] Quickie - Stats of FSE BB?