Prev: Re: Manuever warfare was:Anti-Tank guns Next: Re: Battle Report Hex 916

Re: Battle Report Hex 916

From: John Fox <jfox@v...>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 05:53:25 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Battle Report Hex 916

Jerry, etal:
  We usually play on table that are 6" long (two side by side).  He
started at
one end, I started at the other.  The distance closed in one turn then
he
started to unload scatterguns at my ships.  Very nasty stuff.
  Like I said, the only way to beat that is to bring MASSIVE amounts of
firepower to bear in a VERY short time.

  John