Prev: Manuever warfare was:Anti-Tank guns Next: Re: [DS2] Anti-Tank guns

Re: Manuever warfare was:Anti-Tank guns

From: "John M. Atkinson" <john.m.atkinson@e...>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 17:38:43 -0500
Subject: Re: Manuever warfare was:Anti-Tank guns

Los wrote:

> now. Every branch is always trying to prove how they have the biggest
> dick	(ask John the engineer <grin>), and this is the artillery
branches
> way of doing it.

Hey, now.  While it's true the Engineers are just about the greatest
thing since Sargon the Great invented organized warfare, I've always
said that we're here to support the infantry.  Or to handle what the
Infantry can't, to put things another way.  :)	I'd no more want to go
off and fight the "obstacle battle" in isolation from the maneuver
commanders than I'd want to try to swim the Pacific.

John M. Atkinson

Prev: Manuever warfare was:Anti-Tank guns Next: Re: [DS2] Anti-Tank guns