Prev: Re: [DS2] Anti-Tank guns Next: Re: [DS2,SG2] Future Tank

Re: [DS2] Anti-Tank guns

From: DracSpy@a...
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 13:22:26 EST
Subject: Re: [DS2] Anti-Tank guns

<<     Now, now, calm down. :-) Remember that both DSII and SPII/SPIII
allows
 the player to do this. I and Stephen don't have the experience of
military
 hierachy to guide or hinder us. We're just doing what's effective,
which,
 I'm sure, effective generals through out history have done. Military
 hierachy or no military hierachy. >>
Well, I would not call all of the things that I have thought about dong
"effective" as I recall all of my Mauler designs got toasted.  The
Anti-Tank
Vehicle that the UBW is using is basedon the Chavielr (sp) from Exsplore
Corps
(by Fasa Corp).  It is size 4, mountes a HEL/4 with two GSM/H or a HEL/5
with
two GSM/L and an APFC, if any one wants a combat TW&O of the Unit email
me off
list.
-Stephen

Prev: Re: [DS2] Anti-Tank guns Next: Re: [DS2,SG2] Future Tank