Prev: Re: [OT] Sig Next: Re: [DS2] Anti-Tank guns

Re: [DS2] Anti-Tank guns

From: "John M. Atkinson" <john.m.atkinson@e...>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 10:35:03 -0500
Subject: Re: [DS2] Anti-Tank guns

Andrew & Alex wrote:

> John M. Atkinson <john.m.atkinson@erols.com> wrote:
> >Steel Panthers is really starting to get on my nerves.

>     Be careful. It may become a US Army requirement to use SPII. From
the US
> Army Armour magazine on the Fort Knox web site:
>
> Using Computer Wargames
> To Train at the Co/Tm Level
> by Captain Darren P. Fitz Gerald and Captain James E. Ward

No it won't.  A lot of things get written up in Armor magazine, and
Engineer, and Infantry, et al.	They don't all happen.	I saw a
fascinating proposal to add a recon platoon to divisional Engineer
batallions.  Should happen, but won't.

John M. Atkinson

Prev: Re: [OT] Sig Next: Re: [DS2] Anti-Tank guns