Prev: Re: Small ships and SMLS & Killing Torp armed fleets..... Next: Re: FT and DS2 Interface

Re: Inner Colonies

From: "jim clem" <travmind@h...>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 06:32:44 PST
Subject: Re: Inner Colonies

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Andrew & Alex" <Al.Bri@xtra.co.nz>
To: <gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 19:34:21 +1300

Jim Clem <travmind@hotmail.com> wrote:
>Alan Brain (in his sig) wrote:
>>aebrain@dynamite.com.au     <> <>    How doth the little Crocodile
>>| Alan & Carmel Brain|      xxxxx	  Improve his shining tail?
>>| Canberra Australia |  xxxxxHxHxxxxxx _MMMMMMMMM_MMMMMMMMM
>> abrain@cs.adfa.oz.au  o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo	 oo oo	   oo
>>		      By pulling MAERKLIN Wagons, in 1/220 Scale

>Ok, I finally HAVE to ask, WHAT is a MAERKLIN Wagon???
    The name of the manufacturer of N scale railway wagons. Model
trains.
Toy trains - don't tell that to railway modellers though! They bite!
    Maerklin is also spelled, if i recall correctly, Marklin.
    Hope this satisfies your curiousity!

======

Ahhh, I see!  Thanks

Jim Clem, B.S.E.
Main Site:  http://www.geocities.com/area51/stargate/2891
Full Thrust:  http://www.geocities.com/area51/stargate/2891/ncs.html

"Only the incompetent wait until the last extremity to use
force, and by then, it is usually too late to use anything,
even prayer." -- H. Beam Piper

Prev: Re: Small ships and SMLS & Killing Torp armed fleets..... Next: Re: FT and DS2 Interface