Prev: Re: [DS2] Anti-Tank guns Next: Re: FT and DS2 Interface

Re: [DS2,SG2] Future Tank

From: "Andrew & Alex" <Al.Bri@x...>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 19:57:43 +1300
Subject: Re: [DS2,SG2] Future Tank

Stephen <DracSpy@aol.com> wrote:
>How big do you think that the crew will be?
    The article does say two or remotely controlled.

>I think that there was an article in Armor Mag about the Brits tank
idea,
by
>Fort Knox, you can check some articles out on the 'net, the idea of the
mag
>field is also being worked on in the states, now how would you fit a
MDC/5(T)
>on a size 2 vehicle with a GSM/L or H...
    Size 5 weapon, hull mounted = 10 capacity points = VSC 2 capacity,
but
doesn't really fit in the DSII rules.
    Better is this: size 4 vehicle with MDC/5 turreted (15 capacity),
plus
GMS/H in vertical mount (4 capacity points), plus additional APSW (1
capacity), total 20 capacity points.
    Want to include a HEL as well? Turreted MDC/5 (15 capacity), HEL/2
in
independent turret with independent fire control (6 capacity), GMS/H (4
capacity) in vertical mount, all fit into 25 capacity or VSC/5.
    For vertical mounting GMS, see my site.

Andrew Martin
Shared email: Al.Bri@xtra.co.nz ICQ: 26227169
Blind See-Saw, DSII, DSII FAQ, GZG-L email FAQ, FUDGE, UY, MSH & WBG:
    http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/

Prev: Re: [DS2] Anti-Tank guns Next: Re: FT and DS2 Interface