Prev: Re: [FT - AAR] NAC vs Imperium Next: RE: [FT] AAR: NCS meets KV

Re: [DS2,SG2] Future Tank

From: DracSpy@a...
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 23:58:51 EST
Subject: Re: [DS2,SG2] Future Tank

<< Greetings,
 I found this article about Britain's proposed tank design.
 It has plastic armor, adaptive coloring, stealth, a guass cannon,
 runs on bateries, and has defensive screens!
[snip]

How big do you think that the crew will be?

I think that there was an article in Armor Mag about the Brits tank
idea, by
Fort Knox, you can check some articles out on the 'net, the idea of the
mag
field is also being worked on in the states, now how would you fit a
MDC/5(T)
on a size 2 vehicle with a GSM/L or H...
If any one wants more info on FCS and other high tech "tanks" email me
at
IntrpdDDX@aol.com
-Stephen

Prev: Re: [FT - AAR] NAC vs Imperium Next: RE: [FT] AAR: NCS meets KV