Prev: [DS2,SG2] Future Tank Next: Re: FT and DS2 Interface

Re: [FT - AAR] NAC vs Imperium

From: "Mountain climbing isn't about being on the summit, but about being in the mountains" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 19:12:08 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [FT - AAR] NAC vs Imperium

>> #3 (I don't know what shorted out this time around). The RELENTLESS
fired back,
>> but this time divided her fire up on only the HARTFORD and IZENBERG,
and only
>> scored 2 pts on the DAVIS (forcing a threshold check, in which she
>> lost 2 Class-2 batts). The DAVIS fires back with what was left,
scoring 4
>> pts damage (killing the RELENTLESS by 2!). <whew> Only the TALON
remained.

>Cool!	Where can I paint the Kill Stencil?

I'll show you at GZG-ECC II.  :)

(Oh, Nathan, the 2-3 hour playing time also included time I spent taking
notes on each turn, so the game could easily have finished sooner :)

Mk
-
"Who am I? I am Susan Ivanova. Commander. Daughter of Andre and Sophie
Ivanov. I am the Right Hand of Vengeance...and the boot that is going
to kick your sorry ass all the way back to Earth, sweetheart. I am Death
incarnate. And the last living thing you are _ever_...going to see.

"God sent me."
				      - Ivanova, "Between the Darkness
						      and the Light"

Prev: [DS2,SG2] Future Tank Next: Re: FT and DS2 Interface