Prev: RE: FT and DS2 Interface Next: Re: [FT - AAR] NAC vs Imperium

GZG at GenCon Site Moved...

From: agoodall@i... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 23:40:20 GMT
Subject: GZG at GenCon Site Moved...

Hi, guys.

I've moved my GZG at GenCon web site. Fortune City had a server crash
that has
left the site unreachable. They still haven't fixed the problem 48 hours
later, so I've moved it to another area on Fortune City.

You can get to the GZG at GenCon site directly by going to:

http://www.fortunecity.com/roswell/arkham/401/index.html

As always, the easiest way of going to the site is by clicking on the
GZG at
GenCon link at Goodall's Grotto. The Grotto's URL is:

http://www.interlog.com/~agoodall/

The 2nd Annual FT tournament rules will be posted soon. Right now, the
proposed game schedule of GZG events is up on the site.

Allan Goodall		       agoodall@interlog.com
Goodall's Grotto: http://www.interlog.com/~agoodall/

Prev: RE: FT and DS2 Interface Next: Re: [FT - AAR] NAC vs Imperium