Prev: Re: [FT] AAR: NCS meets KV Next: FSE Fleet Organization

RE: [FT] AAR: NCS meets KV

From: "jim clem" <travmind@h...>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 09:12:30 PST
Subject: RE: [FT] AAR: NCS meets KV

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Dean Gundberg" <dean.gundberg@noridian.com>
To: <gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 10:39:11 -0600

Ummm, small point here.  As I understand sub packs, they require fire
cons
like beams do so in this turn you fired at 3 targets but only had 2
firecons.  My ruling would have been that only 2 ships could have been
targeted.

Thanks for the battle-report and narrative. Welcome to the FT moment,
soon
to take over the universe.

Dean

Yep, 'nother error on my part.	Once I get the bugs out, I'll be
dangerous, really I will, honest.

Jim Clem, B.S.E.
Main Site:  http://www.geocities.com/area51/stargate/2891
Full Thrust:  http://www.geocities.com/area51/stargate/2891/ncs.html

"Only the incompetent wait until the last extremity to use
force, and by then, it is usually too late to use anything,
even prayer." -- H. Beam Piper

Prev: Re: [FT] AAR: NCS meets KV Next: FSE Fleet Organization