Prev: Re: [DS2]-Vehicle Designer v1.0 and a question on APSW Next: Re: In defence of Monarchy

Re: Making a Minor Power, was Re: First Order of Business

From: DracSpy@a...
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 01:07:09 EST
Subject: Re: Making a Minor Power, was Re: First Order of Business

<< >Agree. HiTech in small doses, quite OK, but anything other than
 >Homeopathic doses would be poisonous. Case in point: OU Grav Bikes.
The
 >OU technological superiority (if it exists at all) in grav unit
 >miniaturisation isn't exactly world-shaking. It provides colour and
 >flavour, that's all. (snippage)
 >The OU stuff I generated had some of this in mind. Given that the OU
 >claims vast numbers of worthless or nearly worthless (and a few real
 >valuable...) Class M worlds, it has to have a patrol fleet big enough
 >police them, and a Navy big enough to stop anyone other than the big 4
 >from taking them without unacceptable losses. >>
The UBW will be  along the samelinfes, after things settle out with the
Gawain
Accords, the forces will mostlikly going to be two squadrons of 4
Companys of
8 Tanks (most likly size 6 to get the extra Firecon), 12 MICVs (Size 4,
1
Squad of 4-8 Power Armour Troopers), 2 MRLS/MARS tanks, 4 Missile
support
Tanks (also ADS carriers), all Grav, I'll do up a gif of the TE&O email
me at
IntrpdDDX@aol.com if you want a copy of it.
-Stephen

Prev: Re: [DS2]-Vehicle Designer v1.0 and a question on APSW Next: Re: In defence of Monarchy