Prev: Re: [DS2] Anti-Tank guns Next: Re: [DS2]-Vehicle Designer v1.0 and a question on APSW

Re: [DS2] Anti-Tank guns

From: Paul Frigo <paulf@d...>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 13:06:31 +1100
Subject: Re: [DS2] Anti-Tank guns

I just recently bought Dirtside II and have a question or two for anyone
reply to.

    1.	  I noticed or that there is no mention of the use of Anti-Tank
guns
like
    the old german WWII Pak 7.5 or the such. With ECM and PDS working so
    well I would have thought that the AT gun would make a come back
since
    Guided Missiles are not as guaranteed of a hit as they use to.

    2.	  I thought I read in DS II something about Gun Towers and the
such
    in the book but now no matter how many times I re read it I can not
find
it??

p.s. Jon Tuffley and Mike Elliott have done a great job with this set of
rules...

Paul Frigo
Canberra
Australia
paulf@defcen.gov.au

Prev: Re: [DS2] Anti-Tank guns Next: Re: [DS2]-Vehicle Designer v1.0 and a question on APSW