Prev: RE: [FT] Replacement Boarding Rules v1.0b Next: Re: [FT] Replacement Boarding Rules v1.0b

Re: Inner Colonies

From: "Steve Pugh" <steve@w...>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 10:21:36 -0000
Subject: Re: Inner Colonies

> On Mon, 8 Feb 1999, Steve Pugh wrote:
> > At the end of the second solar war an ESU colony on an inner colony
> > world rebelled and declared themselves the People's Republic of
XXXXX
> > (need inspiration with the name). They see themselves as true
> > communists...
> >
> > So I need an inner colony. Any suggestions as to which one?
>
> mars.
>
> enter mr bob mackenzie ...
>
> in the meantime, i refer you to:
>
> http://members.xoom.com/tom_anderson/gzgl/bob.mackenzie/
>
> and in particular mars-tl.mail.

Hmm, great minds think alike.
Thanks but no thanks.

I'm sure that my lot and the PRM would hate each other with a
vehemence. The only thing we'd agree on is that we hate the bloody
trots more...

I want a planet where I can breath the air. ;-)

	Steve

--
The Ground Zero Games Meta-FAQ is available at
http://ds.dial.pipex.com/town/estate/ax16/grunt/meta-faq.txt

Steve Pugh   <steve.pugh@dial.pipex.com>

Prev: RE: [FT] Replacement Boarding Rules v1.0b Next: Re: [FT] Replacement Boarding Rules v1.0b