Prev: RE: [FT] The Teske field has landed Next: RE: Command Vehicles

Re: [FT] The Teske field has landed (long)

From: Aaron Teske <ateske@H...>
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 1999 22:40:01 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] The Teske field has landed (long)

At 10:25 PM 2/8/99 -0500, Jon Davis wrote:
>Aaron Teske wrote:
>> Now I need to get my Showdown turn in... visited a friend this
weekend,
>> thought I'd do the turn there, but RoadRunner terminated him. <sigh>
So
>> much for that plan... played Half Life instead.  Good game!	Can't
buy it
>> yet, or I'll never get things painted for GZG-ECC II....
>
>Half-Life and Starseige: TRIBES will make a big dent in your painting
>schedule.  I have both and both are great!

<sigh>	Fortunately, I don't have a 3D card; while you don't *need* one,
the games don't look as good without.  So hopefully I can put off buying
the games for a while.

>But as Mark and Jerry will testify, I've had the painting factory up
and
>running for about a month in anticipation for the GZG Convention.

Well, I've had the painting stuff up and running... well, pacing
maybe...
but I haven't been painting the right starships!  Don'cha hate it when
your
mind can't come up with ideas for the minis you want to use? ^_^;

					Aaron Teske
					ateske@HICom.net
LAUNCH DAY!
A totally unprovoked attack on peaceful neighbors. Must be the race
file. Does strange things.
		--Rick Kucejko, on the War Monger PRT in Stars!

Prev: RE: [FT] The Teske field has landed Next: RE: Command Vehicles