Prev: RE: Small ships and SMLS & Killing Torp armed fleets..... Next: RE: [FT] Home Page and GZG Demo

Re: My son's first game!!

From: DracSpy@a...
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1999 20:27:56 EST
Subject: Re: My son's first game!!

<< My 6 year old Son has officially entered the Hobby. I got officially
 pummeled about the head and neck with the greatest number of 5 and 6
rolls i
 have ever witnessed in 19 years of gaming. Cackling with glee he sliced
 apart my cruisers, Torpedoed the hell out of my Battleship and ground
it in
 by saying:

 "That's ok Dad, if you practice, someday you can even win.."

Hee hee, well must get loaded dice... or use what I use when I want to
try out
a strat, Statistical Result Resuloshion, that say that you will always
do 2/3
pt damage with a beam if there are no screens.

 I'm so happy, I think I'll cry....

 Now I have to invest in a fleet for him!

 Michael Wikan
 Game Design
 Slave Zero
 Accolade, Inc.
 http://www.slavezero.com
 mwikan@accolade.com
 wikan@sprintmail.com
 "We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night
 visit violence on those who would do us harm."-George Orwell >>
This is a quote simulare to your in what is says:
When you go home,
tell them of us, and say,
for your tomorrow,
we gave our today.

Prev: RE: Small ships and SMLS & Killing Torp armed fleets..... Next: RE: [FT] Home Page and GZG Demo