Prev: Re: Inner Colonies Next: RE: Small ships and SMLS & Killing Torp armed fleets.....

RE: Small ships and SMLS & Killing Torp armed fleets.....

From: "cgray" <cgray@i...>
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 1999 17:23:36 -0800
Subject: RE: Small ships and SMLS & Killing Torp armed fleets.....

>>There is an error in this one, all the systems come up to Mass 31 (I
tried
>>it on V.4 of the FTFB spread sheet plus V.3 and V.2 and all came up
with
>>Mass 31).
>
>No, it really is Mass 30 (also with FTFB SDS v04)
>Mass 30 (30)
>6 (12) hull integrity 2

I tired again Mass 30 again so....Im not sure

>This is a problem.  The first time through building my spreadsheet, I
got
bit by
>this. I was considering standard fighters as free, with the cost
differential
>for advanced fighter types added to this base.

AHA I see now the problem :)

OK but I have to agree with the first comments about more escorts
because I
think it would be true (and in fact tried to convey that to my opponents
but the like BIG ships)

as you saw from the third battle even the other two actually they were
loaded with BIG ships and IMO not enough escorts I think that if they
would
have had a couple of escort cruisers and some small fast escorts they
would
have ate me for lunch but I wanteed some more opinions on it :)

Prev: Re: Inner Colonies Next: RE: Small ships and SMLS & Killing Torp armed fleets.....