Prev: RE: Small ships and SMLS & Killing Torp armed fleets..... Next: Re: [URL] New SG2 Web Site with Minis Photos

RE: UBW fiction

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 10:19:36 +1100
Subject: RE: UBW fiction

I can feel a webgame, coming on....

I'll wait & see how this thread turns out before committing though.

'Neath Southern Skies
http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
*****
They seek him here, they seek him there;
Those Frenchies seek him everywhere.
Is he in heaven or is he in hell?
That damned elusive, Pimpernel.
	- 'The Scarlet Pimpernel', Baroness Emma Orkzy