Prev: Re: UBW fict Next: RE: Small ships and SMLS & Killing Torp armed fleets.....

Re: In defence of Monarchy

From: Chen-Song Qin <cqin@e...>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1999 15:27:44 -0700 (MST)
Subject: Re: In defence of Monarchy

On Mon, 8 Feb 1999, John Leary wrote:

> Micheal,
>      Not on your life, the FCT always has more than one grenade
> per platoon, and more than one nuke per planetary assault!
> We also tell the troops where to shoot to kill the bugs, not
> just the very well armed civil population.
>
> :-)

I think you're confusing Rober Heinlein's novel "Starship Troopers" and
the erroneously named 1997 film "Starship Troopers".

-----

Even the engineers are not *this* depraved.  This must be the work of
the
Med. students.

						- A friend of mine

-----

Prev: Re: UBW fict Next: RE: Small ships and SMLS & Killing Torp armed fleets.....