Prev: Re: [FT] Home Page and GZG Demo Next: Re: [FT] Replacement Boarding Rules v1.0b

RE: Small ships and SMLS & Killing Torp armed fleets.....

From: "Dean Gundberg" <dean.gundberg@n...>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1999 14:46:50 -0600
Subject: RE: Small ships and SMLS & Killing Torp armed fleets.....

> >There is an error in this one, all the systems come up to Mass
> 31 (I tried
> >it on V.4 of the FTFB spread sheet plus V.3 and V.2 and all came up
with
> >Mass 31).
>
> No, it really is Mass 30 (also with FTFB SDS v04)
> Mass 30 (30)
> 6 (12) hull integrity 2
> 2 ( 4) Thrust Factor 1
> 3 ( 6) FTL (yes)
> 3 ( 9) 1 SML
> 6 (18) 2 SMR(ER)
> 1 ( 4) 1 Fire Control
> 9 (27) 1 fighter bay with 6 fighters
> Mass 30 Cost 110 + fighters

Ooops, I see that I kept the single Class 1 battery from the 20 tonner
so
that was the extra point of mass.  Now this is even more of a single
pass
ship that has nothing left after the SMs are launched.	Survive that and
they can't fight back.

Dean

Prev: Re: [FT] Home Page and GZG Demo Next: Re: [FT] Replacement Boarding Rules v1.0b