Prev: Re: NAC Vehicles and Inf Question (SG2) Next: Re: [FT and (!!) SG & DS] Population and military

Re: [HIST/BACKGROUND] IAS - Want to Share?

From: "jim clem" <travmind@h...>
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 1999 10:30:55 PST
Subject: Re: [HIST/BACKGROUND] IAS - Want to Share?

----Original Message Follows----
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 1999 11:19:20 +1000
To: gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au>
Subject: [HIST/BACKGROUND] IAS - Want to Share?

G'day guys,

	I'm going to make a concerted effort to get my IAS
background hammered out over the next few weeks.
===============================

Hi ya'll.  The NCS has just voted to begin a terraforming project on the

second planet in the Dixie system.  We would be most happy to join the
IAS in a joint venture to alter that world from its current greenhouse
condition.  We anxiously await your response.

Daniel T. Pettigrew, Director, NCS Office Long Term Developments

Jim Clem, B.S.E.
Main Site:  http://www.geocities.com/area51/stargate/2891
Traveller:  http://www.geocities.com/area51/stargate/2891/trav.html
Full Thrust:  http://www.geocities.com/area51/stargate/2891/ncs.html
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world
without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world,
because they'd never expect it.
		--culled from the Ground Zero Games List--

Prev: Re: NAC Vehicles and Inf Question (SG2) Next: Re: [FT and (!!) SG & DS] Population and military