Prev: Re: UBW fict Next: Re: UBW fict

Re: UBW fict

From: DracSpy@a...
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1999 11:14:55 EST
Subject: Re: UBW fict

<<	   "Do you think that the NAC will help the colonies before
	they break off?"
	   "No, if they do the area will degrade into an armed conflict
	what will ravage the entire sector, to repair the damage to the
	resources what would be destroyed in the fighting would cost
	more than what it would take to help them out."

 into

	   "Don't you think that the NAC will help the colonies before
	they break off?"
	   "No--but if they don't the entire sector will ravaged by
	armed conflict. And to restore the resources destroyed in the
	fighting will cost more than what it would take to help them
out."

 (Just an example; I think this is what you're trying to say, but
 I'm still not sure.

 - Sam >>
That is why I was trying to say, thanks Sam.
-Stephen

Prev: Re: UBW fict Next: Re: UBW fict