Prev: RE: NAC Vehicles and Inf Question (SG2) Next: Re: NAC Vehicles and Inf Question (SG2)

RE: [FT] Home Page and GZG Demo

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1999 15:54:35 +1100
Subject: RE: [FT] Home Page and GZG Demo

I think it's the Western Suburbs Wargaming Society open day on 29th May,
at Altona Meadows.
It's the only major event in May that I'm aware of here.

'Neath Southern Skies
http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
*****
They seek him here, they seek him there;
Those Frenchies seek him everywhere.
Is he in heaven or is he in hell?
That damned elusive, Pimpernel.
	- 'The Scarlet Pimpernel', Baroness Emma Orkzy