Prev: Re: [FT] Home Page and GZG Demo Next: RE: NAC Vehicles and Inf Question (SG2)

RE: Command Vehicles

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1999 15:42:33 +1100
Subject: RE: Command Vehicles

How about mounting it on a large base & add sandbags with a tarpaulin &
some infantry figures?

Mount the command tank to one side, add a wall on the other side of the
base.  Mount 1 or 2 infantry figures between the 2 & cut a piece of
plastic connecting the top of the hull to the wall.  This should make it
very distinctive as a command post setup.

'Neath Southern Skies
http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
*****
They seek him here, they seek him there;
Those Frenchies seek him everywhere.
Is he in heaven or is he in hell?
That damned elusive, Pimpernel.
	- 'The Scarlet Pimpernel', Baroness Emma Orkzy