Prev: Re: GZG Encyclopedia Starmap Next: Re: [DS2] Test at Bekaa Valley

Re: GZG Encyclopedia Starmap Second Wave

From: DracSpy@a...
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 1999 18:30:58 EST
Subject: Re: GZG Encyclopedia Starmap Second Wave

<< With the factionated nature of the Kra'Vak postulated in discussions
 had some time ago, multiple axis of advance makes sense.  In fact, I'd
 be surprised if only two were used.  BTW, I think it would be beyond
 corny, into the realms of 1930s pulp SF, to have them pointed at Sol.
 How would the K'V know where we come from?  At least until Rot
 Hafen--it's established they captured a lot of that colony in one
piece,
 so they would have plenty of astrographical data to play with, once
they
 figured out our measuring conventions.

 John M. Atkinson

What I ment by that it that it would be pointed at the Human
starsystems, not
"grazing" them.
-Stephen

Prev: Re: GZG Encyclopedia Starmap Next: Re: [DS2] Test at Bekaa Valley