Prev: GZG Encyclopedia Starmap Third Wave Next: Re: Small ships and SMLS & Killing Torp armed fleets.....

Re: [DS2] Test at Bekaa Valley

From: "Andrew & Alex" <Al.Bri@x...>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1999 09:55:17 +1300
Subject: Re: [DS2] Test at Bekaa Valley

Stephen <DracSpy@aol.com> wrote:
>These are the stats that I'm going to use for the Scen Test at Bekaa
Valley:

>Israeli Merkava Mk1:
>Size 4 		 20
>Armour 6r		 26 (yeah it's above what it should be but it is
>"scale" with the Syrian T-72B)
>CFE power		  9
>Fast Tracked		 18
>HVC/3 (turreted)	 24
>2 APSW 		  8
>Enhanced FireCon	 12
>	 TOTAL		116
    I would use Slow Tracked, Size 5, extra space 4 capacity points (for
crew sleeping area and extra ammo), HVC/4, armour 5, no reactive or
ablative
armour and an extra two APSW.

>Syrian T-72B
>Size 3 		 15
>Armour 3r		 11
>CFE power		  5
>Fast Tracked		 10
>HVC/4 (turreted)	 32
>1 APSW 		  4
>Basic FireCon		  8
>	 TOTAL		 75
    I would use Size 4, armour 3 or 4, non-reactive armour and
non-ablative
armour.

>Do the stats seem resonable?
    With the above changes, I would think that it's a better model.

Andrew Martin
Shared email: Al.Bri@xtra.co.nz ICQ: 26227169
Blind See-Saw, DSII, DSII FAQ, GZG-L email FAQ, FUDGE, UY, MSH & WBG:
    http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/

Prev: GZG Encyclopedia Starmap Third Wave Next: Re: Small ships and SMLS & Killing Torp armed fleets.....