Prev: Re: [URL] New SG2 Web Site with Minis Photos Next: Re: [URL] New SG2 Web Site with Minis Photos

Re: [URL] New SG2 Web Site with Minis Photos

From: DracSpy@a...
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 1999 15:05:57 EST
Subject: Re: [URL] New SG2 Web Site with Minis Photos

<< Yes. GAC is a Gauss Auto Cannon. It only goes up to size class 2 two
in
 Stargrunt 2. After size class 2 (3 through 5) it's called a Mass Driver
 Cannon. I'm not sure why Jon split the weapon into two different
systems in
 SG2, but he did...  >>
I Guess that I missed that part, I'll have to read the rules agian.
-Stephen

Prev: Re: [URL] New SG2 Web Site with Minis Photos Next: Re: [URL] New SG2 Web Site with Minis Photos