Prev: Re: UBW Stars Next: Re: UBW fict

Re: UBW fict

From: DracSpy@a...
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 1999 14:28:59 EST
Subject: Re: UBW fict

<< [snip]
 >"There's none that can be done legally, I fear that the only out come
with
be
 >the defecation of some or all of the colonies?"

 I believe you mean "defection". I suggest you change this before you
 post it on the web!

I thought that I got all of them, I guess I missed one.

 [snip]

 >"Do you think that the NAC will help the colonies before they break
off?"
 >"No, if they do the area will degrade into an armed conflict what will
ravage
 >the entire sector, to repair the damage to the resources what would be
 >destroyed in the fighting would cost more than what it would take to
help
them
 >out."

 Huh? What he say?

do should have been don't
What he is saying is that the colonies will fight each other.

 It looks like a good start on some background material, and I like
 the idea and approach. But you've *got* to get an editor. <g>
 (I'd volunteer, but I'm swamped right now.)

 - Sam >>
Okay, does USING Word 7's grammer checker and spell checker count?
-Stephen

Prev: Re: UBW Stars Next: Re: UBW fict