Prev: RE: Chat? Next: Re: Small ships and SMLS & Killing Torp armed fleets.....

Re: Small ships and SMLS & Killing Torp armed fleets.....

From: "cgray" <cgray@i...>
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 1999 10:23:02 -0800
Subject: Re: Small ships and SMLS & Killing Torp armed fleets.....

>Two points:
>1) We'd STILL like to see your designs and those of your opponents,
along
with
>OoB, so we can better judge your comments.

OK how would you like them (I didnt get subscribed to the list until
yesterday so I must have missed that request) I use the FTFV v0.4
spreadsheet to	do them

well heres a rundown I hope this makes sense if not I cans end the
spread
sheet

Mass 20
hull integrity 2
Thrust Factor 1
FTL (yes)
2 points of armor
1 Class 1 beam
1 SML
2 SMR(ER)
1 Fire Control

and thats it for the 20 tonner

Mass 30
hull integrity 2
Thrust Factor 1
FTL (yes)
1 SML
2 SMR(ER)
1 Fire Control
1 fighter bay with 6 fighters

thats the 30 tonner

>2) If your reply is less than half the size of your quote, you should
definitely
>consider snipping,  paraphrasing, and condensing.

MY apologies I will try to do much better

Prev: RE: Chat? Next: Re: Small ships and SMLS & Killing Torp armed fleets.....