Prev: GZG Encyclopedia Starmap: World Shuffling Next: Re: [FT] Size of "Countries" in FT

Re: Small ships and SMLS & Killing Torp armed fleets.....

From: "Mountain climbing isn't about being on the summit, but about being in the mountains" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 1999 11:22:24 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Small ships and SMLS & Killing Torp armed fleets.....

>The key (IMHO) is to bear in mind that your weapons are most effective
at
>different ranges, and if you have a mix of weapons, that implies that
you
>are doomed to having some of your weapons at inefficient ranges.    For
>example, torpedoes are best at close range, where you can hit (unless
you're
>Indy, in which case, why did you take torps anyway?). ...

I....like them. They make pretty lights in the sky.

See the pretty lights? Pretty. Pretty.

8-}

I especially like the whooooshing sound they make as they go past
my targets (and y'all thought there weren't no sound in space - hah!)

Mk
-
  /@		       .  .	      If you insist on reaching for a
  <|\			  .  )	      star, be prepared to take a long,
   |		     /\ 	      hard fall.
   |		    //
   /		 o //*		      Indy - climber, astronomer,
adventurer
  /		<%- /|\ 	      supreme. Have rope, will travel.

Prev: GZG Encyclopedia Starmap: World Shuffling Next: Re: [FT] Size of "Countries" in FT