Prev: Re: GZG Encyclopedia Starmap Next: Re: GZG Encyclopedia Starmap Second Wave

GZG Encyclopedia Starmap Second Wave

From: Nyrath the nearly wise <nyrath@c...>
Date: Sat, 06 Feb 1999 22:54:39 -0500
Subject: GZG Encyclopedia Starmap Second Wave

I've got a newer version of the map online.
I've indicated the locations of the Alarishi, Bavarian,
Free Cal-Tex, New Confederate States, New Israel,
Switzerland, and the general location of the
Kra'vak Incursion.

I'm still working on the New Roman Empire, the Star
Kingdoms of the Netherlands, and the Union of
Boarder Worlds.

I have to get in touch with some other people
for details about their empires.

If anybody disagrees with anything on the map,
I'm all ears.

There are some empires that as yet do not have
flags, nor "official" map colors.

The M15NoM5.xls spreadsheet has been updated with
the new information, but the text file has not.

Prev: Re: GZG Encyclopedia Starmap Next: Re: GZG Encyclopedia Starmap Second Wave