Prev: Re: GZG Encyclopedia Starmap Next: Re: [DSII] Asgard Incorporated

Re: [DS2]-Confidence Test

From: "Andrew & Alex" <Al.Bri@x...>
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 1999 11:39:10 +1300
Subject: Re: [DS2]-Confidence Test

<smithck@mindspring.com> wrote:
>Hey...just got done playing my first big (at least it was big compared
to a
>BTech engagement) battle and had a question about confidence tests.  If
>vehicle gets a target systems down chit drawn against it, does that
count
as
>a damaged vehicle, where confidence tests are concerned?
    No, as the vehicle has not taken a "DAMAGED" result; see page 30,
"Damage Effects". The vehicle can still move as normal, just can't fire
until the problem is fixed. The crew might abandon their vehicle though;
see
page 45, "Abandoned Vehicles".

Andrew Martin
Shared email: Al.Bri@xtra.co.nz ICQ: 26227169
Blind See-Saw, DSII, DSII FAQ, GZG-L email FAQ, FUDGE, UY, MSH & WBG:
    http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/

Prev: Re: GZG Encyclopedia Starmap Next: Re: [DSII] Asgard Incorporated