Prev: Re: Kra'vak and FBII Re: GZG Encyclopedia Starmap Next: Re: Kra'vak and FBII Re: GZG Encyclopedia Starmap

GZGPedia Planning

From: Jerry Han <jhan@c...>
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 1999 18:18:53 -0500
Subject: GZGPedia Planning

Hi everybody!

It's Jerry Han, Default Editor/Webmaster of the GZGPedia.

I'm just about organized here, and I'm about to start asking for
opinions
on the other list.  I'm asking everybody who should an interest in
helping
out with the GZGPedia to make sure they're subscribed to the other list,

to keep the traffic on the main list low, and so I don't have to
cross-post
everything.  (8-)

The first couple of things I'm going to ask for are graphics, and a
preliminary list of things to include.	I'd like all suggestions for
both
to be over on the other list as well, to keep the traffic down on the
main
list, or to be sent by email to me at jhan@canoe.ca.  You can find more
information over on the GZGPedia list.

Subscription information was given earlier, but basically send a message
of

subscribe gzgpedia

to:

majordomo@csua.berkeley.edu

Thanks for your time, everybody.  (And thanks again to Matt S. for the
list.)

J.

--
/ Jerry Han -  CANOE Canada - jhan@canoe.ca -
http://people.canoe.ca/jhan \

Prev: Re: Kra'vak and FBII Re: GZG Encyclopedia Starmap Next: Re: Kra'vak and FBII Re: GZG Encyclopedia Starmap