Prev: RE: [SG] Hammer's Slammer's Weaponry Next: Re: Kra'vak and FBII Re: GZG Encyclopedia Starmap

Re: Star Mapping/Planets

From: Laserlight <laserlight@c...>
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 1999 18:16:13 -0500
Subject: Re: Star Mapping/Planets

>I am using Accrete to build some systems.  Where can I find the
Luminosity
of
>stars (particularly the ones on the GZG map)?
>
>Michael Brown

www.angelfire.com/va/laserlight/infex.html  click full thrust, click
star
chart.	Warning: 330KB.  Also I'm not sure the luminosities are all
accurate, so you may want to see if each item looks right compared to
other
stars of the same class.

In Stephen Gillett's book on World-building, he gives a way to determine
the
mass and luminosity from spectral class.

Prev: RE: [SG] Hammer's Slammer's Weaponry Next: Re: Kra'vak and FBII Re: GZG Encyclopedia Starmap