Prev: Re: UBW Tech Next: Re: GZG Encyclopedia Starmap

Re: UBW Tech

From: "Andrew & Alex" <Al.Bri@x...>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 21:34:59 +1300
Subject: Re: UBW Tech

Stephen wrote:
>They are desgined to be based in the same hull, with a project that the
army
>is working on (I have a lot of articles on what the army is doing, all
of
it
>is unclasifed, if you want them email me at IntrpdDDX@AOL.COM) that can
engade
>upto six AFV at the same time, with a missile system, this AFV would
alow
the
>same idea.
    Were these the Armour magazine back issues in .PDF form on the Fort
Knox
site? I've got a copy of them. I was particularly interested in the tank
designs that are there. Particularly the Future Combat System and the
replacement MBT. Really interesting and informative. To get the
abilities
you need to simulate this system, you really need my unofficial DSII
rules
extensions to GMS available on my site.
    If these articles aren't the ones you mean, then please email them
to me
direct at <Al.Bri@xtra.co.nz>. Thanks!

Andrew Martin
Shared email: Al.Bri@xtra.co.nz ICQ: 26227169
Blind See-Saw, DSII, DSII FAQ, GZG-L email FAQ, FUDGE, UY, MSH & WBG:
    http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/

Prev: Re: UBW Tech Next: Re: GZG Encyclopedia Starmap