Prev: Re: GZG Encyclopedia Starmap Next: Re: UBW Tech

Re: Killing torpedo fleets.

From: DracSpy@a...
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 23:49:18 EST
Subject: Re: Killing torpedo fleets.

<< I still like my hordes of Submunition armed CLs. 10 Sub-racks and a C
 batt... *BANG* run like hell..........

The force that I'm working on for the UBW is armed with Class-3 and
Class-2
and Pulse Torps, and a few PDS, most of the ships have a Fighter Group
or two,
the Mega Carriers that the UBW has (there are only two of them) will
have 12
Fighter groups and the weapons of a Valley Forge and the ESU
dreadnought,
assuming that I win the fleet battle other wise it is a mute point.
-Stephen

Prev: Re: GZG Encyclopedia Starmap Next: Re: UBW Tech