Prev: Re: ISO Hammer's Slammers [Was: Re: [URL] Latest GZG Advert] Next: Re: GZG Encyclopedia Starmap

RE: Killing torpedo fleets.

From: Mike Wikan <MWikan@m...>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 18:47:42 -0800
Subject: RE: Killing torpedo fleets.

I still like my hordes of Submunition armed CLs. 10 Sub-racks and a C
batt... *BANG* run like hell..........

Michael Wikan
Game Design
Slave Zero
Accolade, Inc.
http://www.slavezero.com
mwikan@accolade.com
wikan@sprintmail.com
"We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night
visit violence on those who would do us harm."-George Orwell